Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

Ignoramus14749 wrote:

On 2010-08-07, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus14749 wrote:

I feel a bit better. The last 10 years sure have been rocky.

This because stocks were very expensive 10 years ago. Now the prices
are much more reasonable, and so are the prospects of future returns.

Hopefully most of those 500 stocks in the index are about to take off soon.

I do not know about soon, but I feel good about owning stocks for the
long term, based on current prices.

As long as they are doing fine by the time I'm ready to retire, I'm willing to hang on,
invest, and wait. I'm still betting on America.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller