Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default Supermarket ****lists

In article H%g7o.65365$pW4.42422@hurricane, Corporal Jones
writes
When will local government realise that it is the commercial sector
that pays their wages and if we feel the squeeze they must also make
cuts, cloud cuckoo land,... huh.

When the councils return to being run by the councillors rather than the
officers (assuming that the councillors understand basic economics).

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"