Greg O

Default GLOAT: New router table, top, and insert for $50! Kudos to Lee Valley

"tmbg" wrote in message
news

I can go you one better, I've built a table, insert, and fence entirely
out of crap that I found laying around the shop.
Now I just gotta build a base for it

I did a simular deal. Built a "box" out of MDF, top for a sink coutout I
rescued from a job site. A aluminum plate for an insert given to me by a
friend. I splurged on a extension cord, electrical boxes, switch and outlet,
so I can turn the router on and off from the front of the box. No legs, I
just clamp it to a couple of saw horses.
Greg