Posted to alt.home.repair
bubba bubba is offline

Default Telephone reception question

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:17:34 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm actually a persecuted minority. North European. My ancestors were
German and English. Everyone discriminates against my type (fat,
balding white guys). Since I actually have held a productive job, I'm
not qualified to be in the O'Bonzo administration.

This is the second time I've noticed you make a nasty crack like this.
For a member of the LDS, that claims to be Christian but instead of
love has a history of persecution of Blacks, of keeping Blacks at the
back of the bus and out of the Mormon priesthood, which every other
Mormon male over the age of 12 joins, you have a lot of nerve
complaining about YOUR self-imagined persecution.

There may be other racists here but they don't brag about belonging to
a racist church. Oh, yeah, your church claims it's changed, but
apparently not before they taught you (and how many others) their
hateful lesson. If they changed, how did you turn out the way you did?
How do they treat you at church when you make your racist wisecracks?
They laugh, don't they, and congratulate you, or you wouldn't tell
them here too. Did you raise your children to be pigs?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Why learn more? If you're His ambassador, who's going to want to
learn more about Him. You're an embarrassment to Christianity and a
disgrace to Mormonism. Or it's likely you're an advertisement for
what Mormons are really like.