Posted to alt.home.repair
gpsman gpsman is offline

Default Glass cooktop replacement

On Aug 1, 11:50*am, gpsman wrote:

Thanks everyone, for the responses. *I guess I'll shoot some pics of
the procedure for the next guy, if I do end up swapping it out.

Turned out to be a piece of cake. Once the control panel was removed
disassembly procedure was obvious.

An extra set of hands made swapping the 4 elements no issue.

A comparable unit was ~$1200 local, and since the morons that broke it
will be covering the cost of the part and labor there is no expense,
to us.

They also managed to break the icemaker (TBX21TAYARWW),
some****inghow, I'm working on that now (and hoping to just replace
it).

Thanks to everyone for their interest and input.
-----

- gpsman