Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Can't wash bricks in a front-loader

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:54 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 6, 9:39 am, Jules Richardson

wrote:
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 23:03:34 -0500, HeyBub wrote:
I'm glad that question is now settled.
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dz...layer_embedded
I get: "This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for
some users" and then it asks me for a login (which I've forgotten long
ago) - wtf? Is the title of the vid completely misleading or something?

Worked for me on FF at home...but I get the same message as you on IE
at work.

Interesting.

I'll have to try FF again when I get home to see if something has
changed on the youtube end.

Follow up - Works fine on FF, but not on IE6.

Yesterday I tried FF 3.6.3 and needed to sign in and I have no clue what
my sign in info is.

Today I got further, it showed a pic of a washing machine and this:

Washing Machine Self Destructs ( Original )

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some
users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by
signing in or signing up.

So I signed up and watched it. Gotta love that 2nd brick! I can see a
rash of this happening in Laundromats.