Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - toy and fun money

Gunner Asch on Sat, 07 Aug 2010 00:38:16 -0700
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 23:23:40 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Thu, 05 Aug 2010 20:25:31 -0700
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:56:51 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

It's my experience, that missing a Sunday at church has a lot of bad
effects.

Indeed it does.

However...I rather suspect we have far far far different interpretations
of what "church" is.

I am reminded of the story of the student at Oxford, back in the
day when chapel was mandatory, who argue that he should be exempt, as
he was a sun worshiper. He was duly excused, but the next morning, at
the crack of dawn, he was awaken and informed "The Sun has risen."

Snerk.

Indeed. However its well known that Im a Bishop in the Church of John
Moses Browning.

Hmmm "The Range is open, sir."

pyotr
--