Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT - Toy Money

HeyBub wrote:
aemeijers wrote:
Net effect of all this is that I have turned into a bit of a cheap SOB
over the years. I'll never be rich (too much of a mouth to ever play
the corporate game successfully), but I have managed to hold on to a
decent paying job for 30 years.

Start your own business.

Many years ago, I decided that if was doomed to work for a fool, it might as
well be me.

Never looked back.

You missed the line where I said I have 'too much of a mouth?' Running
your own business means dealing with the public, including the idiots. I
already have blood pressure problems. I'm also a soft touch- people who
are good at BS stories prey on people like me. Not saying running your
own business is bad, and I admire people who do. But with age comes
wisdom, and I have learned that my skills (such as they are) lie elsewhere.

--
aem sends...