Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT - Toy Money

harry wrote:
On Aug 6, 7:22 pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sounds like that fellow was taking care of himself, as best he knew
how. I'm not a drinker, so my approach will be different. I respect
others choices, even when they aren't the same as mine.

What do Mormons do for fun? Whatever it is after you have a year's
supply of food stashed away, then go do it with whatever you have left?
I met a Mormon gal in a bar one time, well she had been a Mormon. A
very nice lady.
My favorite flashlights are the double AA size two batteries with a
decent reflector and krypton bulb, and the million candles rechargeable
12 volt spot light. That thing lights up the night.

I think they collect names on big computer in Salt Lake City. When
they've got everyone's name the world will end. Or when the hard
drive's full. I forget which. Boom.

The Mormon genealogy library always reminded me of that old science
fiction story 'The Nine Billion Names of God'. A lot of good research
come out of that database, even though it wasn't what the church elders
saw as the prime function. A lot of folks that follow other flavors of
religion get mighty ticked off about the posthumous conversions thing,
though.

--
aem sends...