Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Ala Ala is offline

Default Am I the only one who doesn't think Will Ferrell is funny?

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 4:01 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:57 pm, Debbie wrote:

On Aug 5, 1:45 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I find a lot of what he does hilarious and some of it I can't stand.
Didn't like Talledega Nights, but laughed my ass off during
Stepbrothers. Thankfully there are enough comedic actors out there to
satisfy the different tastes

I have Stepbrothers on the instant queue. I stop on it for about 5 to
10 seconds and think about how much I like the other guy in it, but,
then see Ferrell's annoying mug, and then think better of it. The fact
that you seem to have similar comedic tastes, I might give it a go
now. By the way, would you post some gifs of yourself without clothing
for me and my friends?

Jphn C. Reilly?

Every time I hear his voice, I am convinced I am hearing one of the
characters from Huckleberry Hound, but can't remember which character