Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Ala Ala is offline

Default Am I the only one who doesn't think Will Ferrell is funny?

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 2:04 pm, "
wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:45 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

Nope. I don't think he's funny either.

Louis CK is good. Am I the only one who liked his flop cable sitcom?

Watched his flop cable sitcom. I think the fact that it was as 1) a
sitcom on cable, and 2) louis CK material, and 3) a sitcom on cable,
made it too different to catch on.

Wasn't it on right after Larry David's show? SHouldha been a hit