Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
The Ghost Of Edward M. Kennedy The Ghost Of Edward M. Kennedy is offline

Default Am I the only one who doesn't think Will Ferrell is funny?

"Huck Kennedy" wrote

I AM probably the only person that didn't like Ron Burgundy. I
only watched about 20 minutes, then sent it back to Netflix.

On SNL, I liked his disco dancer character, and I liked his
impressions (Harry Caray, George Bush, James Lipton). I haven't seen

The wannabe cheerleader skits were funny too, though they
were often longer than they needed to be.

much of him in movies, but what little I have seen I haven't liked,
including Ron Burgundy. Far too sophomoric.

I think Will Ferrell is mentioned in Oxford Dictionary's definition
of sophomoric.

--Tedward