Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Telephone reception question

I'm actually a persecuted minority. North European. My ancestors were
German and English. Everyone discriminates against my type (fat,
balding white guys). Since I actually have held a productive job, I'm
not qualified to be in the O'Bonzo administration.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ken" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
At the ammusement park, they make kids go through twists and turns
on
the roller coaster. The kids come out of the ride wobbly, can't
talk,
and sometimes barf on the sidwalk.

I think the last phone guy might have used twisted pair wire, for my
phone. The electrons come out wobbly, and I can't tell what people
are
saying. Maybe I should call em back and ask for straight wire, so
the
electrons don't sound so funny at the receivers?

I think I just found another Czar candidate for the Obama cabinet.
You
seem to meet most of the requirements, but are you black????