Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default Am I the only one who doesn't think Will Ferrell is funny?

On 08/05/2010 01:50 PM, dam wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:45 pm, Mercellus wrote:
I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I haven't laughed at him since Old School and Ron Burgundy. I'm to the
point where I pretty much can't stand watching him at all.

dam

They could substitute a cartoon monkey for him and it would be
at least as good. Will Ferrell minus Will Ferrell, like Garfield
minus Garfield.

Mysterious Traveler

--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
~Winston Churchill

“Islam is the crack cocaine of religion” ~John Bodart