Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Autodark helmet failure - now Radio Shack comments

On 2010-08-05, Wes wrote:

[ ... ]

Anyone remember Lafayette Radio? Link below before my time.

http://www.radiomuseum.org/forum/laf...amed_1933.html

Yep! My first experience with them was about 1960 in the Boston
area. I still have a nice (Japanese made) log-log slide rule from them
from that period.

And my last was about 1977 or a bit after that, in the
Washington DC area.

During that period, my saying was "Lafayette mean Japanese".
Apparently from the earlier catalogs, that was not always the case. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564