Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default 330-Square-Foot Apartment Holds 20 Rooms

On Aug 5, 5:09*pm, Molly Brown wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:03*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Aug 5, 4:41*pm, "chaniarts" wrote:

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 5, 4:11 pm, Molly Brown wrote:
On Aug 5, 10:55 am, Oren wrote:

"HONG KONG -- Space is at a premium in Hong Kong, one of the most
densely populated places on Earth, where even window dimensions are
included in the size of properties."

"One designer has taken that concept to the extreme and squeezed 20
rooms into a 330-square-foot apartment."

Video: (use full screen mode)

http://www.koat.com/r/24523727/detail.html

I remember that they did these experiments on mice or guinea pigs –I
don’t remember which- in the 1970’s where they were forced to breed
in close quarters and after a while they started to attack and kill
each other. No wonder every once in a while they go crazy and kill
kindergarten children.

"No wonder every once in a while they go crazy and kill
kindergarten children."

Who goes crazy and kills kindergarten children?

the chinese. read the news lately?- Hide quoted text -

The question was actually in reference to the sentence structure that
Molly used.

Her paragraph discusses mice and guinea pigs and how *they* (the mice
and guinea pigs) "started to attack and kill each other."

She then immediately followed that (in the same paragraph) with "No
wonder every once in a while *they* go crazy and kill kindergarten
children."

From a strictly English language perspective, that means that the mice
and guinea pigs were killing the children.

P.S. Yes, I read the news often.- Hide quoted text -

Common sense anyone? We aren’t discussing mice or guinea pigs or even
the Chinese on an alt.home.repair forum. We must most likely be
discussing living space? What do you think?- Hide quoted text -

'We aren’t discussing mice or guinea pigs or even the Chinese on
an alt.home.repair forum."

We aren't?

You brought up all three! (even if you did do it in an grammatically
incorrect manner)

If fact, you continued to discuss the mice or guinea pigs when you
responded with "The rodents did NOT start attacking their own UNTIL
the population went over a threshold."

If that's not a discussion, what is?