Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Ionic breeze

On Aug 4, 6:56*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Okay, let me get braced here.

Okay, let her rip.

What do you think of them.

SWMBO bought $1,000 worth of them, and I need a good argument when she tells
me I don't need any more tools.

Are they worth that much $$$ ? *They sit idle 99% of the time, full of dirt.
Must work some kind of good, they're always clogged. *But I live on a sand
dune, so around here, the coffee pot is even a good dirt collector.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Your home will have much cleaner air if you regularly open the windows
and simply "change out" the old air with the new air, maybe weekly.
Or if you get a nice rainstorm do it on those days because that
outside air will be well "scrubbed" and dust free already. IMHO air
purifiers are really not necessary, and in our home people do have
allergies too. Recycling old air through a "purifier" is still old
air. HEPA, electrostatic, ionic, they are all a waste IMO and not
really "healthy" if you never open a window.