Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Toy Money

Sounds like that fellow was taking care of himself, as best he knew
how. I'm not a drinker, so my approach will be different. I respect
others choices, even when they aren't the same as mine.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pavel314" wrote in message

That reminds me of when I was in college. One year, I worked a summer
job in a flat die forge shop. Discussing money during coffee break one
day, one of the old black guys said that he split his check three
ways; one for rent, one for groceries and one for Mr. Kessler. When I
asked who Mr. Kessler was, he replied that it was his favorite brand
of whiskey.

Paul