Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Subzero vs. GE Monogram Freezers and refrigerators

Both are seriously expensive. The GE takes a circuit board, that's
been a big problem. They havn't yet been able to make the circuit
boards last very long. I repair fridges, and I've had several
customers with bad boards.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Nonnymus" wrote in message
news Any opinion on which would last longer and do a better job? We looked
at
two homes: one had a freestanding Subzero freezer and beside it a
separate
Subzero refrigerator. The other had the same thing, but GE Monogram.
Both
had an icemaker in the freezer, but both just dumped ice into a
drawer.
Why not an in-door ice dispenser like in our plain Jane GE
refrigerator side
by side? Do the two premium brands last longer, do a better job, are
more
energy efficient or . . . "why" are they considered to be a premium
item?

Nonny