Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Mini-Fridges

"Bob Villa" wrote in message
If you buy a thermo-electric (Peltier type) mini fridge, be aware of
their limitations: they can only lower the ambient temperature by 40
degrees.
(Don't expect cold beer when it's in a 90 deg. garage) : (

Little fridges are just a little bit better than nothing. I have one of the
smaller ones in my container, and it definitely does bring down the
temperature more than 40 degrees, so I must have a different type than you
are referring to. Temps inside reach the 120 range, and I can always go
pull a really cold bottle out. I have to watch it, and not set it too low,
or it freezes the water. I'll get a regular one soon as I start brewing
beer. Maybe five.

Steve