Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Anybody with ATT Cell

On Aug 5, 5:55*am, Bob Villa wrote:
On Aug 4, 11:59*am, ransley wrote:

*Im in a dead zone and I just got ATT Micro Cell, a home cell signal
booster. Before I had to go to a window to talk, get dropped at any
time and have no basement reception, and sometimes in some rooms my
phone would not ring. Now im 5 bar 3G even in the basement where I
could not even call before, my signal is better inside than outside
now by 2-3 bars, its worth the 150$, the other 400$ cell booster I
have never, ZBoost, never did anything. Its nice buying something that
does what it says.

Most carriers AFAIK are only concerned with the high population areas
and don't extend themselves to rural low population area towers.
I had Alltel for 2 years and calls were constantly dropped at home.
With US Cellular...it's the difference between night and day.

But I am in a high population high income area, Chicago, and ATT suks,
if I drive through the ghetto its 5 bar, it must be all them phone
deals they do in the ghetto, they get the good service.