Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Ionic breeze

On Aug 4, 10:07*pm, "Marilyn & Bob" wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...
Steve B wrote:
Okay, let me get braced here.

Okay, let her rip.

What do you think of them.

SWMBO bought $1,000 worth of them, and I need a good argument when
she tells me I don't need any more tools.

Here's an argument we use with guns that is equally applicable to your
situation:

When talking about tools, NEED is irrelevant. The only thing that counts
is WANT.

She's an interior designer, and I've made four or five remodels happen for
her, now. *I actually get both, but every once in a while, this comes up.
She knows what I can get done with the right tools, and she's happy with
that.

I guess I could apply that to the Ionic Breezes. *Need/want? *To me,
they're worthless. *Worse than that, not even functional. *I can not think
of a single tool I own that doesn't do at least something. *Maybe only use
it once a year, but when I need it, it performs. *These sit, and do
NOTHING, even when plugged in and functioning as intended.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

At the risk of POing your wife, the Ionic Breeze is a total rip off.
Consumer Reports said as much on 2003 and were sued by the Sharper Image who
then owned IB. *The case was found in CU's favor with the Sharper Image
having to pay them over a half million dollars in court costs. *Here are two
links. *There are many more on Google:

http://www.housekeepingchannel.com/a...ts_Testing_of_...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_ioniser

--
Peace,
BobJ- Hide quoted text -

That is what I was refering to, she needs that info, you do need good
tools.