Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default OT - toy and fun money

On Aug 4, 11:06*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy.

So, the bills got to be paid. The church tithes and offerings. The
electric, rent, etc. But, that gets boring in a hurry. How much to
spend on fun? Does anyone have a formula? Percentage, or what?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

If I still want the item after a year I might buy it, preferably on
sale like the Enco bore gages. Then again if I ask for opinions
someone may sell one cheap or give me a broken one, like the pressure
washer and generator I just fixed, or my HDTV-recording computer,
tractor and logsplitter. The trick is estimating the repairs on
sight.

This applies to hobby or other non-critical equipment, not things I
depend on.

jsw