Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Edging options for thick wall tiling?

On 5 Aug, 10:03, "AL_z" wrote:
Hi,
I've been tiling parts of my bathroom walls with some fairly thick (8mm)
marble-effect tiles. What are some options for finsihing the edges of the
work? Bullnose edging tilesare not afailable with these tiles. What wlaw
can I do? Can a good-looking edge be made with something out of a tube such
as decorator's filler?

Thanks,

Al

You csn buy plastic strip that forms an edge to the tile or for
external corners. Available in a variety of colours and metallic
finishes. Good stuff, looks very neat if a bit fiddly to fit. There
is a perforated strip goes under the tiles to hold it in position.