Posted to uk.d-i-y
cpp4ever cpp4ever is offline

Default Total greenwash :-)

On 08/05/2010 03:38 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I had to share this one with you.

http://d3m26nztbnmh2a.cloudfront.net/turbinewashing.mp4

I believe the build up of bugs does nothing for the blade efficiency, so
what the heck, let's stop the thing and hire a helicopter at 20 gallons
of kerosene an hour and clean em! No expense spared in pursuit of subsidy.

Simples!

And to complete your enjoyment, watch a vulture break a wing and die in
Crete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RcTj...layer_embedded

And finally.. just to get a feel for the scale of what is being imposed..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=doU20jzKdRk

As many people have been DIRECTLY killed in wind turbine accidents in 40
years as in Chernobyl..

http://www.caithnesswindfarms.co.uk/page4.htm

Figures for illness due to infrasound, are not even being investigated....

Remember, this is all about SAVING THE PLANET. Do shut up and don't be a
NIMBY.

Oh dear. Darwin strikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rw98...eature=related

TTFN.

Can I have a nuke in my back yard (NIMBY)

Please.

If BP doesn't go bust you could try inviting them to make a fuel
processing plant in your backyard. I'm sure it'll explode in the next 20
years, just make sure you've got your barbecue gear ready.

cpp4ever