Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default OT - Toy Money

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy.

So, the bills got to be paid. The church tithes and offerings. The
electric, rent, etc. But, that gets boring in a hurry. How much to
spend on fun? Does anyone have a formula? Percentage, or what?

When the bills are paid, then what is left over can go to fun. Simple as
that! (I have a monthly budget in Excel spreadsheet, so I know on the 1st of
the month how much money I have for what....)

And when things are tight, I cut out optional stuff. Instead of eating out,
eat at home, don't go to movies, etc. Fun might just be going for a short
drive or something low cost.

Same with work.... Work first in the morning, then fun after that. And the
fun is more fun knowing my work/chores are all done!