Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

On 8/4/2010 3:32 PM, Wes wrote:
pyotr wrote:

Do people really believe that other people are better able to
direct "your" life than you are? Apparently. Apparently, they forgot
about back to school shopping with their mother.

I belive in liberty, that means making my own mistakes and as long as I don't harm you,
then what is the problem.

I put it this way, "Are you competent to make your own decisions?
If so, are others also competent to make their own decisions?" And if
they aren't, is it my responsibility, aside from Morally. (We are our
brother's keeper, but that is before God, not Uncle Sam.)

I'll look after my mother, brother, and sisters and I am sure they will look after me.
Uncle Sam, keep your distance, I don't want or need your help, you greedy *******.

Wes

With that attitude I sure hope that if things go bad for you and you are
in real need you won't even think about going to the government for
help. That means when you retire you live on what you saved. If you have
medical problems you pay for them with your medical savings account.
Because by holding the attitude you do, if you take advantage of the
programs and benefits that the government provides then you are one hell
of a hypocrite. Of course, it's always republicans who have your
attitude. They don't need or want the government's "interference" in
their affairs. Except for when you do. Then you go right ahead and get
everything you think you're entitled to. Is that what you're going to
do? Because that's what most republicans do, talk trash about the
government, and then collect as much in benefits as they can.

Hawke