Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight family feud

Wes on Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:32:30 -0400
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Do people really believe that other people are better able to
direct "your" life than you are? Apparently. Apparently, they forgot
about back to school shopping with their mother.

I belive in liberty, that means making my own mistakes and as long as I don't harm you,
then what is the problem.

I put it this way, "Are you competent to make your own decisions?
If so, are others also competent to make their own decisions?" And if
they aren't, is it my responsibility, aside from Morally. (We are our
brother's keeper, but that is before God, not Uncle Sam.)

I'll look after my mother, brother, and sisters and I am sure they will look after me.
Uncle Sam, keep your distance, I don't want or need your help, you greedy *******.

Ayup.

And it is between, them and the Good Lord as to the quality of the
Looking After.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!