Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

Ignoramus30076 wrote:

But you left a country were Dachas existed in a communist country. The disparity will
always exist. It is the way of things.

Dachas were not only for the privileged. We had a dacha too, about 1/6
of an acre with an outhouse. It was actually great for kids.

I checked out the dacha link on wiki after I posted. Should have checked first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacha

I learned something about the Russian kultura. Sounds like more fun than tent camping.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller