Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_6_] Oppie[_6_] is offline

Default The Payback for Political Correctness...

"flipper" wrote in message
Building a huge Mosque at or near ground zero is, at the very least,
bad taste.

The more I see of these things, through all levels of government, the
more I wonder if we have, indeed, been attacked again except, this
time, with a new, and as of yet unidentified, biochemical weapon that
inflicts on victims a serious case of STUPID.

Don't know it to be true but I saw a person holding a sign at the landmark
status meeting yesterday. It stated that "Islam builds Mosques at the sites
of their conquests and victories". I would hope that someone in the know
might comment on this.