Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default HEPA Air return filters

notbob wrote:

On 2010-08-04, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

So far all I've seen is your opinion.

DOH!! Ya' got me!

I, who've worked with/around HEPA filters for years, couldn't possibly
know as much as you,

I'm sure you know a whole lot more than e about clean rooms & the HEPA
filters necessary to maintain them.

What I'm questioning is your ability to read [the OP isn't trying to
build a clean room], or to imagine that there might be a different use
for something you're familiar with.

I have asked twice now-- I'll go for a third time-
What part of the IEST RP-CC001.5 that outlines the qualifications
needed to be called a HEPA filter, do the furnace filters sold as HEPA
filters *not* comply with?
[is it my dangling participle that is annoying you? I've tried to
rebuild the sentence & maintain some clarity- but that darned
participle always ends up at the end. forgive me.]

Jim