Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

aemeijers wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:45:19 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Most flowers like top soil. You oughta left it right there. That
said, sprinkle it on the lawn, and it will blend in.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"desgnr" wrote in message
I tried Craigs list
Trash company won't take it.
Any ideas how to get rid of it ?
I wonder is there any negative reasons to puting it under my deck ?
The amount of dirt i have is were i dug it to make a flower bed.
The area is 200Sq. ft. by about 3 inches deep.
Another idea is to spread it out on my lawn & run over it with my Toro
mulching mower ,do you think that would work ? Would the dirt disolve
in the
lawn.

I appreciate your ideas

What do you expect from a guy who's sig brags about using a DELL
computer????

Hey, at least his computer has a name. This cobbled pile of
dumpster-dove parts I am posting this on doesn't even know where it was
born. Parts is parts. Plug 'em together and see if they light up. It
works, that is all I care about.

That's what I have, a pile of mostly free parts. Upgrade when newer
free parts are available, not much ever breaks.