Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HEPA Air return filters

"Sam Takoy" wrote in message
Hi,

I want to put a HEPA filter in my A/C Air Return Grille. I check local big
box stores and didn't find anything. Strike-out at local A/C suppliers
such as Michael.

I did a google search "HEPA Air Return Filters" and got essentially
nothing. Some sponsored links were promising, but I wasn't able find
anything there either.

Is this not a commonly available type of filters? Are they not recommended
for some reason? Can someone recommend an (online) place to purchase
them?

Thanks!

Sam

Sounds like something that would restrict air flow and screw up the
operation of your system. If you have a proper filter on the blower, I
don't see that you'd gain anything putting more filters on the return.