Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default The Payback for Political Correctness...

On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 18:58:31 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:06:25 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
The Payback for Political Correctness...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/03...e-ground-zero/

...Jim Thompson

I might even support the building of the Mosque but for a few sticking
points...
1 - there has not been any formal statement on the part of the Mosque
decrying the attacks of 9/11.
2 - there has not been any indication of where the $1 million is coming
from. If it is anything to do with radical Islam, nothing doing.

I know several Muslims and believe them to be good people. Some are more to
themselves than others and I can respect that as it is similar to Orthodox
Jews in our area. Conservatism does tend to keep a group to themselves.
There is a need though for the good people to distance themselves from
radicalism.

Oppie
(20 miles North of ground zero)

Building a huge Mosque at or near ground zero is, at the very least,
bad taste.

The more I see of these things, through all levels of government, the
more I wonder if we have, indeed, been attacked again except, this
time, with a new, and as of yet unidentified, biochemical weapon that
inflicts on victims a serious case of STUPID.

A biochemical weapon named Obama :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"What would happen to [Obama's] vanity if he didn’t have us to
throw alms to? What would become of his strength if he didn’t have
weaker people to dominate? What would he do with himself if he
didn’t keep us around as dependents? It’s quite alright, really,
I’m not criticizing him, it’s just a law of human nature."

-Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"