Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

Most flowers like top soil. You oughta left it right there. That said,
sprinkle it on the lawn, and it will blend in.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"desgnr" wrote in message
I tried Craigs list
Trash company won't take it.
Any ideas how to get rid of it ?
I wonder is there any negative reasons to puting it under my deck ?
The amount of dirt i have is were i dug it to make a flower bed.
The area is 200Sq. ft. by about 3 inches deep.
Another idea is to spread it out on my lawn & run over it with my Toro
mulching mower ,do you think that would work ? Would the dirt disolve
in the
lawn.

I appreciate your ideas

--