Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

Doug Miller wrote the following:
In article , "desgnr" wrote:

What is CL ?

Craigslist.

Please don't top-post.

Get a f**kin' life! Is your whole raison d'etre to keep people from top
posting?

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message

desgnr wrote:

I tried Craigs list
Trash company won't take it.
Any ideas how to get rid of it ?
I wonder is there any negative reasons to puting it under my deck ?
The amount of dirt i have is were i dug it to make a flower bed.
The area is 200Sq. ft. by about 3 inches deep.
Another idea is to spread it out on my lawn & run over it with my Toro
mulching mower ,do you think that would work ? Would the dirt disolve
in the lawn.

I appreciate your ideas

Advertise it on CL as "two yards of clean fill."

Jon

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683