Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

Ignoramus18921 wrote:

For most people that take Iggy's opinion on this I'd agree with you
on your opinion. I don't believe Iggy is envious of anyone.

I do not think of myself as being envious (except when someone buys a
pig roaster motor for $3 at a garage sale). I think that in this
country, there is a huge income disparity, up to any level of income,
that being envious is a guaranteed way to be unhappy,. I read a book
"Richistan" once, and it pointed out that income disparity among the
wealthy is even greater than among ordinary people like you and me.

But you left a country were Dachas existed in a communist country. The disparity will
always exist. It is the way of things.

Wes