Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

"desgnr" wrote in message
I tried Craigs list
Trash company won't take it.
Any ideas how to get rid of it ?
I wonder is there any negative reasons to puting it under my deck ?
The amount of dirt i have is were i dug it to make a flower bed.
The area is 200Sq. ft. by about 3 inches deep.
Another idea is to spread it out on my lawn & run over it with my Toro
mulching mower ,do you think that would work ? Would the dirt disolve in
the lawn.

I appreciate your ideas

Put it in your front yard in a pile and put a free dirt sign on it.

Then also put a notice on craigslist.org (your city) and in the for
sale/free area. Stick your address on there. Say you will remove the posting
when the dirt is gone. Best if you can show a picture of the dirt as people
on craigslist can be quite deceptive. The picture will show it is good dirt
and not concrete chunks or a pile of rocks or just a few shovels full.