Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

desgnr wrote:
I tried Craigs list
Trash company won't take it.
Any ideas how to get rid of it ?
I wonder is there any negative reasons to puting it under my deck ?
The amount of dirt i have is were i dug it to make a flower bed.
The area is 200Sq. ft. by about 3 inches deep.
Another idea is to spread it out on my lawn & run over it with my Toro
mulching mower ,do you think that would work ? Would the dirt disolve in
the lawn.

I appreciate your ideas

From your other reply I gather this is more like sod than dirt? If so,
get most of the dirt off the roots and back into the garden. Then put
the sod back in the garden upside down. Let the sun kill the bare
roots. Give it some time killing any grass that happens to survive
before starting the garden. Keep tearing apart the sod as it dies into
small pieces. Cover it if rain is forecast. Should be ready in 3-4 weeks.