Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:38:28 -0400, desgnr wrote:

I tried Craigs list

And freecycle?

Trash company won't take it.
Any ideas how to get rid of it ?
I wonder is there any negative reasons to puting it under my deck ?

I expect that'd work, providing it's not in direct contact with the deck
- although you might get problems with weeds trying to grow through the
boards at a later date, I suppose.

The
amount of dirt i have is were i dug it to make a flower bed. The area is
200Sq. ft. by about 3 inches deep. Another idea is to spread it out on
my lawn & run over it with my Toro mulching mower ,do you think that
would work ? Would the dirt disolve in the lawn.

Bury it. ;-)

Or, take a little bit with you in your pocket every time you go to
wal-mart, and shake it out onto the floor when nobody's looking. If
caught, claim that you've been trying to tunnel out of the place for
*years*.

cheers

Jules