Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Which glue to use?

On Aug 3, 1:13*pm, wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

What's the application, what sort of environment will it be in, and
what sort of loading will the bond experience?

It's a kids dollhouse. I need to glue milled clapboard pieces made of
mdf to the sides of the house, also made of mdf.

Sigh. In future, please give complete information so we're not
wasting people's time guessing what you're trying to do, okay?

You can use anything for that application. Literally - any adhesive
would work.

Latex caulk is probably the easiest all the way around.
Silicone caulk is more expensive and presents problems if you're
trying to paint over it.