Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default totally off topic

On 03/08/2010 08:13, stuart noble wrote:
On 03/08/2010 00:48, geoff wrote:
In message , Dave
writes
I have our 2 g daughters (7 and 11) with me and they are bored to
tears. Wife is away at Scout camp until late Saturday afternoon.

I'm in the North West and looking for some where to take them. I did
think of Gulliver's World near Liverpool, but the BBC weather forecast
says rain Tue. Wed. Thu.

Can anyone think of an indoor venue to take them to? Eureka is doable.
But...

No skating rinks / bowling alleys near you?

Seems to me kids' feet don't touch the ground in the school holidays,
but that's more to do with the adults getting bored than the kids. Take
them round the local charity shops and load up with bling. Works for me
every time.

That is something that wouldn't enter my head, but I really like the
idea. I'll bet they will as well, I'll take them tomorrow, as the local
town as it very quiet on a Wednesday.

Thanks

Dave