Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
David Kennedy[_2_] David Kennedy[_2_] is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Mark wrote:

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:31:30 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

So I take it you mean it is, nonetheless, with a pension company?

That is even better. I'm talking about companies that appear to be
their own pension company, about whom we hear that their pension
scheme "is in deficit, they took payment holidays in the good times,
they now have to pay large amounts in" and so on.

Remember that a lot of them /had/ to take payment holidays because of
government legislation.

You see the lunacy under which we labour?

I thought it was Maggie?

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com