Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Brent[_3_] Brent[_3_] is offline

Default What BULB do you guys use for taking pictures of automotive DIYs?

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:21:34 GMT, notbob wrote:

I used three lights (150W incandescent) with same
cheapo alum reflectors ($7 ea) for illuminating items for sale. No
problems except for very shiny round black items like rifle scopes.
Took a lot of angles and moving of lights.

Exactly! Each shot, I hold the light or clamp it to something and a lot of
stuff on a car is dark black so it takes a LOT of light to get the contrast
I need.

Where do you get your bulbs?

Do they break on you a lot?