Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are liberals ever happy?

On 8/2/2010 5:54 AM, Han wrote:
The Daring wrote in news:i367s9$93c
:

Nope, Atlanta has attracted vermin from all over the world. It's
swarming with illegal aliens.

It seems like a nice city, but spending time there at medical conferences
isn't giving you enough time to really see it. Very nice Aquarium. The
cheap dump hotel I had last time spoiled a lot, but it was walking distance
to the convention center (in december).

I remember you telling me you worked in the medical field, research
I think. Have you ever been to UAB in Birmingham? There is a ton of
medical research going on in the city at many locations. It was once
a steel production center but has switched to a rather large medical
research and treatment center. There is a lot of cutting edge stuff
going on here and not many people around the country realize it.

How on earth could something like that exist in Alabamastan is what
most people think when they find out. 8-)

TDD