Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

pyotr filipivich wrote:

It is an illusion to have high government expenses, growing debt and
low taxes. I would prefer this to be more explicit and for taxes to
match expenses. Ideally that should be done by spending less money.

Don't try to duck the issue - you are envious of those who are
"better off" than you. That remains the underlying issue: envy, and a
desire to punish the rich. You have it, I don't.

And the government buys your soul by promising to do things better
for you that don't necessarily need to be done, promising to take it
form "The Other Guy".

For most people that take Iggy's opinion on this I'd agree with you on your opinion. I
don't believe Iggy is envious of anyone.

Wes