Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Are liberals ever happy?

On Aug 2, 12:09*pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote:
Jim Elbrecht wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
-snip-
Nope, Atlanta has attracted vermin from all over the world. It's
swarming with illegal aliens.

Obama will be there today (Monday, Aug 2nd) along with almost no
Democratic office holders.

Where'd you see that gem? *I see the Gov. will be elsewhere-- but also
that Rep. Lewis is holding a fundraiser luncheon where Obama-- bound
to be a few Dems there.

See what? That Obama will be in Atlana? That's easy enough to check. As *for
absent Democrats, I got that from the local Atlanta TV station:

DEMOCRATS SCATTER MONDAY AS OBAMA COMES TO TOWN

"If you think this will be a time for Democrats running for office to rally
around the chief executive- -you probably haven't been following the
campaigns this summer."

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/st...48382&catid=40

So * I read the article. * First it says "If you think this will be a
time for Democrats running for office to rally around the chief
executive- -you probably haven't been following the campaigns this
summer." *

Then it mentions a former Gov. & challenger who will be out of town.
But the sitting Gov. will be greeting Obama. *

The sitting governor is term-limited out. He doesn't have to run
(away).

Then it goes into a bunch about when Clinton camet to GA in 1996. It
makes no mention of any other "democrats running for office". *It
doesn't mention what else Obama will be doing in GA-- namely *meeting
with Democrats.* *Lousy article.

The "almost no democratic officeholders" that you claim comes from
that article had to come from someplace else.

Jim