Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Aug 2, 2:37*am, Bill wrote:
wrote:
You're going to need a *lot* more lighting in your shop (another half-dozen 4'
dual shop lights ought to do). *Might just as well put it in now.

Real shop lights are the next project. *I've got wire and a switch all
set for them! * "Insulation" was a "Might just as well do it now". *The
sort of lighting I need to work in my shop, and the sort of lighting I
need to sand joint compound near the ceiling are different enough that I
don't consider it a "Might just as well do it now."! *: ) *I wouldn't
mind having one of those fancy 1kW light stands, but can't justify the
space for it at this point. *Thanks for the ideas!

It's a garage. When its not in use, hang it from the ceiling.