Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll John R. Carroll is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 19:27:47 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Note Subsection (2)

And since the ADA rulings effect Section (a)....the upper age limit has
been modfied to "unlimited"

SWWWWEEEEEEETTTTT they will never get my militia guns You made my day
Gunner!

Wes

"...the second amendment is not for killing little ducks and leaving
Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting
politicians, like [in] Grozny, [and in] 1776, when they take your
independence away."__ Representative Bob Dornan, US House of
Representatives, January 25, 1995

"B-1" Bob Dornan went on to get his ass kicked by Loretta Sanchez who
essentially banished him from politics.
She still holds the seat he occupied at the time he was routinely quacking
out the sort of crap you quoted Gunner.
Dornan was, and remains, a lunatic.

JC