Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight family feud

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 19:27:47 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Note Subsection (2)

And since the ADA rulings effect Section (a)....the upper age limit has
been modfied to "unlimited"

SWWWWEEEEEEETTTTT they will never get my militia guns You made my day Gunner!

Wes

"...the second amendment is not for killing little ducks and leaving
Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting
politicians, like [in] Grozny, [and in] 1776, when they take your
independence away."__ Representative Bob Dornan, US House of
Representatives, January 25, 1995

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9